Friday, July 21, 2006

Foundation Exams

Foundation Exams

Yes the foundation end term is here and suddenly it seems that the whole hostel is alive and kicking at night, the night canteen wala is thanking is stars and praying that these guys may have end terms through out the year but plz spare a thought for us, hum sara trim toh padhte nahi hain aur end main hi padhna padta hain toh plz pray for us,

The schedule

Friday – Micro Eco – Morning
- Accounts - Evening

Saturday – Quantitative Methods

Yes ye log BACHE KI JAAN LENGE KYA

Well the exams were good, exams are always good only the result is good or bad,

Seriously next time pura trim padhne ka hai sala akhri moment pe pdhai nahi hoti isliye next time I will study hard.

Well I spent two good evenings with my dad, yes it was great, we had a great dinner all my friends Jyoti, Anubhav, Shreyas, Menon and my dad at Salt and Pepper and the time we spent was great, I did some shopping also.

Well I am going to lonavala tomorrow for the pg lab and seniors are saying that it wud be the best toime you would spend at SPJIMR, so wait for my next literary piece for all the details.

No comments: