Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I AM HERE

Leaving Delhi and leaving my home for the first time was a hostile thought but i got over it and was able to control myself while leaving.My flight was scheduled to leave at 1300 Hhours but it was late by half an hour.

And then the flight landed at the Chatrapathi International Airport, and I was on my way to the place where i was to spend the next two years of my life, I was off to Bhavan's Campus, SPJIMR.The taxi wallah on his way to the campus very really banged the car into a an Autorickshaw, but God Saved us.

I went to the Hostel and my Roomie to be Anubhav was already there and unpacked,the only solace was that through all this time my Dad was there with me to support me.

Well finally the luggage was opened and set up and i realized that the room was really very small and we were given only half an Almirah.

Well after a little time i went back to dads room had dinner and was back to my room for the first time to sleep, well that was what i thought would be but some other people had some other ideas......................... it was the H

No comments: