Tuesday, July 04, 2006

RESULT IS OUT ; CALLS FOR TREATS

My Final year results are, and guess what i scored 951 marks out, i am all india rank three, and all india rank two in my course in all the three years, well when my flatmates came to know about this there calls for a big treat, i was already looking at the depression the treat would make in my economic situation.

Well it was decided that we would go to pizza hhut in lokhandwala, and there were 14 of us and the mumbai roads were as usual clogged with water due to heavy rainfall over the past two days and water was knee height, yes and i forgot to mention that the food in the mess is excellant and economical, otherwise there is Vrindavan and Guptaji near by who provide good food, and yes we continued our sojourn to pizza hut in lokhandwala and yes there was confussion as half the people reached some place else and half of them reached some place else.But finally we all reahed pizza hut and had a gala time over there, there was a cake which my friends had brought for me and there were congratulations and accolades being given.

Also during the past week i watched the most interesting movie of my life, i had the opportunity of watching Kubrick 2001: The Space Odyssey Explained,

I would soon be posting photographs of the event and photographs of Mumbai reeling under the Monsoon Rains.




ANY WEDDINGS IN MUMBAI AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, GROOM WOULD START ON TIME BUT WOULD REACH AT THE VENUE THE NEXT DAY.

No comments: